Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all these Items for the taking. they have been laying around and need to go. first off target insert: I'm not sure for what target. No holes I can see $20.00 o.b.

next primos bow carryer: works great. I love it but I'm not hunting state land or long distances $15.00 take it.

bow holder: missing 1 nut and bolt I can come up with one if you dont think you can 10.00 o.b.

Next is military back packs: one is newer and one is older $20.00 for each. Note, The newer one has some wear on of the mag holders It can be soad. nothing wrong with the older one. great to store hunting stuff.

Last but not least a como hat. built in camo mesh. It has some wear but still in good condition best offer anyone buys 2 Items or more you get the hat for free

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I might as well throw these on here to. I bought these on here and found out there are not the right size. $30.00 tyd. 26 1/2" from tip to tip

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTTT........ The arrows are easton axis with the hidden insert. still in good condition 3 400s and 1 340. the 340 is white wraped with a deer skull on it. All have blazers on them

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTTT, Take a 1.00 off on all items. I need some x mas cash asap, Thanks.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt......

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pm answered, bttt........

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Primos sling and insert sold. Thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTTT......price drop on the bow rest. 8.00 TYD

military back packs 15.00 each TYD
Easton Axis 26.00 TYD

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bttt.....lets get this stuff moved

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bttt...........

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Few items left lets make a deal. $23.00 for the arrows. back packs 12.00 each. Bow holder $8.00 I need this moved.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts