Archery Talk Forum banner

primos predator den

1122 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Deadfall
does this blind have shoot through netting on all the windows? Also I have always wondered about shooting arrows through this stuff. Does it throw your arrows off? I always felt it would but I don't have a ground blind so don't know
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,584 Posts
Predator den

You are talking about the Primos/Cabelas Predator Den I assume. Yes there are screens on all 12 windows and they can be shot thru. They won't throw off an arrow with a fixed blade head, mechanicals shouldn't be shot thru them.
Great blind for the money. I have a DB T-2 and this blind and it is a great investment. Killed a bunch of turkeys from it this past spring. Get it.

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Striker that is the blind and thanks for the info. I would like to use this blind for turkey and deer and leaving one out for deer to get use to it is not a option. Does anyone have any advice for same day sets and do you feel confident about shooting mature bucks out of one. I have always hunted from tree stands but like the idea of hunting from the ground.

· Registered
2,221 Posts
Predator Den

StrikerII can you open the windows like in most blinds or is it sewn in. Thanks.

· Registered
334 Posts
I also have one of these blinds. You can have the window netting up with or without a solid camo piece underneath of it. The solid piece is held in place with elastic and a loop but the netting is held in place with velcro. It can be removed but not in a hunting situation without making a significant amount of noise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.