Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I can tell. I took my cap that I wear everyday (for 8 years) that stunk like sweat and sprayed it down. I really can't believe how it doesn't stink now. I didn't even spray it super great and I can't smell the sweat anymore. It had sort of a pine scent for about 2 mins but now I can't hardly smell that anymore.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
From what I can tell. I took my cap that I wear everyday (for 8 years) that stunk like sweat and sprayed it down. I really can't believe how it doesn't stink now. I didn't even spray it super great and I can't smell the sweat anymore. It had sort of a pine scent for about 2 mins but now I can't hardly smell that anymore.
with all the stuff out there today, i think the majority of it is a rip off but im like you ,i got a bottle of the xp silver last year and ill be danged the stuff does seem to help, id go so far as to say it actually does a pretty good job on odor.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
I posted awhile back about this stuff. My sister uses it around the cat box. I don't leave home without it. Silver XP is in no way a waste of money. It works !!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
To make collidial silver you need two 99.9 silver pieces, distilled water, and 3 9V batteries wired in series.

Takes about an hour for a 1/2 gallon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts