·
Registered
1,542 Posts
That is really cool, but I'll have to leave that for you big money guys

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Beer Whisperer
11,224 Posts
I just got a new deluxe when they had the sales and rebates but dang, Im getting one of these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Up a Tree.......
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really incredible, you don't really see how it works unless you watch a video.
Video is hard to believe..... A must have this year. Be nice seeing those strutters the whole way in...

·
Registered
605 Posts
I’m just curious how well it’s gonna work when you open the window if you have see through 360 degree of light shining through the mesh. I know it says it comes with a black out panel. But is one panel enough to keep the light coming in from the other 3 sides from causing your silhouette to be seen by the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I was thinking about the silhouetting issues as well. Also one of the reasons I like ground blinds is to get out of the wind and to stay a little warmer. Seems like this could be windy and cold compared to traditional ground blinds.

Being able to see more of whats around you without having to open windows would be great but there are trade offs and at that price its not going to be going into the field with me.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
The 360 retales for $500 but you’ll be able to find them in the $400 range
Thanks...I clicked on the link and found them right after I posted that. Not as expensive as I thought they would be.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
That is so e amazing stuff right there ! But I'll have to wait till someone copy's it and lowers the price ! No way. Am I leaving a 500$$ blind out in the woods ! Lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts