Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine moved to East Kingston, NH last fall, which is located in SE corner of state off I-95. For his 50th birthday his family is buying him a new Hoyt Katera, so Jimmy was looking for a pro shop in his area or close proximity to get his bow. Anyone know of any in the area or the Massachusetts area? Thanks

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hunters Hideaway is next town over from him and a Hoyt Dealer, I was here the other day good guys and a ton of Hoyt bows in stock. Shooting range indoor and outdoor to try bow as well, can shoot from 20 yards to 100 if he wants to get crazy.
239 Chester Street
Chester, NH
(603) 887-3556

These guys are closest to your friend but never delt with them.

Stateline Guns, Ammo & Archery
160 Plaistow Rd.- Unit 10
Plaistow, NH
(603) 382-4131

Brian's is a great archery shop but probably farther then he wants to travel plus they are a mathews dealer as of this year.

And Kittery has a lot of bows but once again it's a hike plus another 20 min north of Kittery and he could go to Cabela's.

Hope this helps...

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Only one I know of down that way is Kittery. Its probably too far, up in the northern part of the state, but LL Cote's is an awesome shop. Great prices and Jamie is a heck of a nice guy to deal with.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Big al's archery shop in Seabrook is a great shop. The owner is both an accomplished hunter and tournment archer.

They are on rt 1 in seabrook just north of the Ma line. From east kingston just go down 107 till it hits rt 1, head south and you will see a big red building on the left about 1.5 miles that says big al's auto parts. Turn in there and the shop is out back. tell him I sent ya:darkbeer:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Big al's archery shop in Seabrook is a great shop. The owner is both an accomplished hunter and tournment archer.

They are on rt 1 in seabrook just north of the Ma line. From east kingston just go down 107 till it hits rt 1, head south and you will see a big red building on the left about 1.5 miles that says big al's auto parts. Turn in there and the shop is out back. tell him I sent ya:darkbeer:

True true...Jeff the Rage broadhead wac-master!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Ok guys thank you for the replies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts