Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All --

I am new to archery (shot as a kid) and have just purchased a new bow while I was in KS, and am looking for a couple of shops in Atlanta or the area as well. I have found a good Mathews shop, but I am also looking for a repair/rebuild shop to restring and tune an old '97 Jennings Buckmasters bow. Yes it is old, but in great shape, and I want to have it in good working order so I can still use it...

Any suggestions in the Atlanta area? If not, then places I can send it off to?

Thanks for the input...

Cheers,

J

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,523 Posts
Contact "The Archery Learning Center". George Ryals is the owner, an accomplished archer and a very knowledgeable as well likable person. If ANYONE knows archery in Ga. it will be him.

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
Contact "The Archery Learning Center". George Ryals is the owner, an accomplished archer and a very knowledgeable as well likable person. If ANYONE knows archery in Ga. it will be him.
Yep, this is about as good as it gets in the ATL area. George is the man.

·
Registered
16,958 Posts
Can he also handle the above?
Yes he can, George is one of the best. A little further out I-20 is the Ace Hardware in Social Circle. Steve and Kenneth are also great to work with, 2 fine bow technicians. They can most assuredly get that Buckmaster bow in fine working. Army Navy in McDonough Ga is another place. North of Atlanta, there are also a couple of great places. Shoot me a pm with your location, and I'll try to help narrow it down a little...

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
don't bring a bow to a gun fight in Atlanta, are you crazy!>?
While maybe heresy to many on AT, I've more than enough defense options here in the ATL...not to worry!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts