Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Oconto River Bowmen
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to tell you all about my new set of strings and cables from String Twister here on AT. I called Wes and within a week he had a set in my mail box. I asked him what he thought would be a nice combo for my Hoyt Katera XL and he recommended green black and tan black with tan serving. IMHO he is spot on. Just take a look at these. Plus they shoot as good as they look.

Attachments

· Registered
8,748 Posts
et1673,

Wes makes some of The Finest Strings on the market!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up
I have been using ProStrings for over 6 ears now and they just keep getting better every year! :)

They are The Only Strings I will put on my bows, my family's bows and my friend's bows! In fact, they are The Only Strings I will sell in my shop!

I even talked Lakota bows into using nothing but ProStrings on their bows! :)

Dick

· Registered
2,498 Posts
I was putting in a peep on a new set of Pro Strings and fried the string while trying to burn the serving end (that won't happen again). I got on the phone and called Wess, who had just recieved a bunch of stitches from a dog accident. Wess said no problem and had a new string to me in a couple of days for half price...talk about customer service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.