Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new Limbdriver Pro V for less that $10. I was going to buy more but it says they
only had 1 in stock

Capture+_2018-01-02-19-20-19.jpg

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Is it real? I see a bunch of counterfeit QAD's on Ebay for $22

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No guys I talked to them today and it is shipping tomorrow. I've bought from them before but never a deal like this

·
Registered
308 Posts
i just scored two items myself ... I'll post info once they get here ..... like a kid at Christmas all over again ....

·
Registered
308 Posts
I would be surprised to see if the rest actually shipped to the OP. They cancelled and refunded all 5 items I ordered saying that they were magically out of stock. Keep in mind I spoke with customer service an hour or so prior to them cancelling and refunding and was told they were in stock and would ship that day. So I then reached out to them via email asking why I was refunded and orders were cancelled without at least a phone call from customer service to which the “operations” manager replied stating it was a pricing error on the manufacturers part and they were no longer able to get the items at the price they were promised. That’s not my problem. I ordered them from you at the price advertised not what the manufacturer is selling them to you for. I smell a skunk here folks. I would steer clear. I was refunded so my money is safe. Best of luck to the OP in getting the rest.

·
Registered
15,104 Posts
Looks like the Grinch spoiled Christmas.
All you got was a lump of coal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts