Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just switched my from a QAD LD ultra rest on my Mathews monster 7 to a QAD HDX because i had it. After putting it on and doing some adjustments i tried paper tuning it. i couldn't get two arrows that told me the same thing, one may tail an inch to the left and the nest would go 4 inch the other way. i shot probably 30 arrows while adjusting some things and couldn't get a better result. i went as far as taking a slo-mo of it to see if my veins were hitting the rest or if it wasn't dropping fast enough but neither seemed to be the problem... the only thing i saw that may be the issue is the string to the release is a bit thinner than the one i had on it before and there may be enough slack in the string to come up and catch the veins.

Is there something i can do fix this? or something else that may be causing the problem?

·
Registered
50,379 Posts
Sounds to me like it is more you than the rest. Arrow goes one way then another, that is more than likely you. Going from one rest to the other the second one should have been set like the first one.
Without seeing things it is impossible to help you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts