Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a AM and im shooting a fairly light arrow fairly fast. my problem is I have a Montana Black Gold flash point on it. I can not get the pins close enough to fill my yards. not to bad of a problem but kinda. my pins go 1) 30yd 2) 50 yd which is to far in my opion. anny suggestions ?

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,364 Posts
I have a AM and im shooting a fairly light arrow fairly fast. my problem is I have a Montana Black Gold flash point on it. I can not get the pins close enough to fill my yards. not to bad of a problem but kinda. my pins go 1) 30yd 2) 50 yd which is to far in my opion. anny suggestions ?
Slow your bow down.:noidea:

I'm shooting 285fps, but even with my lighter arrows at around 300fps the pin gaps on my Flashpoints are just fine. I do every 10 yards from 20-80.

·
Registered
7,322 Posts
I also do every 10 on my Flashpoint, starting at 20. They get kind of close, but not a real problem. 5 pins, out to 60 yds. I'm shooting under 300fps, maybe 280 or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts