Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i received my package and they sent me the wrong string stop. i ordered a replacement bowjax for the general and they sent me a sts stop. So i have sent emails to the addresses listed on their site and i just get a no reply response about how they have .99 cent shipping. So i tried to look up a phone number and it has no answer, and this was all done during their hours of operation listed on the site. Can anyone help me with getting in touch with them or maybe know of a different approach.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I had problems too...

I bought some quick fletch from them on Ebay, some of it was crushed when it arrived. I sent them a message via the Ebay message system, and waited for a response. And waited. And waited. Finally, I gave them a negative feedback. THEN, they contacted me and said they didn't get the message. I copied and pasted the message (Still in my Ebay folder), and basically said I would live with the crushed merchandise, and they would have to live with a negative feedback, and that life would go on for everyone involved.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Send a PM to DartonHunter101. He has always been very helpful when I have had questions.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
This place is usually great, I spec theres a mix up.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the order got here qiuck so im pleased with that its just that i get a little frustrated when i cant find a way to talk to them to see how to fix it. im sure it was just a mix up but i didnt know if anyone had another way to get a hold of somebody, which its probably too late so ill try again in the mornin.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
email

I have sent an email to them a couple of times. They have always responded to my questions the next day.

I sure like the shipping charge and the fact that I can order vanes easily. They have also worked to get in small items I needed (G5 Speed Studs).

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
just ordered 200 fussion and 2 doz g nocks and got them today,3 days from when the order was placed.this is the frist time that i have ordered from them so i'am happy

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have received the wrong stuff from them before but they answered emails quickly and sent out the right stuff along with prepaid labels to send the wrong stuff back and have always been great at taking care of any problems

1 - 10 of 10 Posts