Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Proline Archery" who knows about this Bow Co. or shoots There Bows I need Feed back. Are Proline good bows ??

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Rick Chace;

Proline has been around for a while at least back to the 80's, in one form or another. They used to make some very good bows.

-CG

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Pro Line made several hot 3D bows that were reasonably priced in the early/mid 90's. They were bought by Darton in the last half of hte 90s and just recently became a separate company again.

While Darton held them, the line did not get the front line engineering.

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
my buddy has a proline:::he shoots well with it and likes it very much..(he has had it for about 3 or 4 years)

·
Registered
984 Posts
The 2003 bows, put out by the new owners, look good on paper, but I haven't found any dealers carrying them. Their literature makes the cam sound very interesting. Supposedly, a level nock travel out of a single cam, with a new patent on it.

·
Made in USA
1,720 Posts
Great company before Darton bought them out. After Darton refused to warranty old proline models sales fell through the floor. We have talked with the new owners and they are excited to be back in control of the company. If they put the same type of energy back into the bow line and customer service they could bring this name back to the forefront. check them out at prolinebows.com

·
Registered
196 Posts
they only sell bowstrings now prolinebowstrings.com

·
Registered
22,413 Posts
Someone has too much time on their hands and is becoming a drone for Proline strings in the process.....all 50 posts. :confused::zip:

·
I like big buffs!
4,272 Posts
Congratulations-you've just killed ANY chance at selling your strings to anyone on this site. Tell coach Bernie we all said hello!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well this blew up in the OP's face. Just like my Proline bow did to me in the 90's!

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Pro line is absolute junk. The limbs on the new wave series were so bad they
made Bowtech limbs looks bullet proof.

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Where did Proline bows start making bows ?? Prior to Darton buying them out. Thanks --JP

1 - 20 of 21 Posts