Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are some great stringmakers here on AT, but I have only dealt with Joe since He started up. He has made Me 3 sets for different bows, and all of them have been absolutely perfect. Perfect length, serving, and no stretch or rotation. And He's always gone out of His way to make things just like I wanted them.

But today, Joe has gone completely out of His way to Help a Friend of Mine out, that really, really needed it. Again, I know there are some great Stringmakers (and just some great people in general) here on AT. But I just couldn't let this go without giving Him a shout.:wink:

·
Registered
679 Posts
i just order a set of strings from proline last saturday for my pearson z34.i had cracker on it when i bought it from select archery.they were great .i had them on for two years.last friday while shooting the bow exploded.my loop broke.i gave my self a fat lip and some.it was my faught because the loop was fraying ,but i didnt think it would break like that.im always learning i guess.any way ive heard nothing but great things about proline ,so i cant wait to compare them to the crackers strings.maybe thell be here tomorrow or monday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts