Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to trade for a pronghorn hunt, in a state with an August opener. Something with a blind and waterhole maybe. Not looking for a trophy hunt, but just a crack at an adult goat.

I could trade for a Sept.-Oct. bowhunt, or a late Novemeber muzzleloader hunt, or a late Dec. bowhunt. on the Western edge of MN.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There is always next year.

I posted a swap in July and never quite put anything together. My swap was to swap a Colorado Archery Antelope tag(s) and the land to hunt for a good whitetail hunt but other people only talked about making a trade so the tags and the water hole blinds went unused. If you want to save this e-mail address for next year we can put something together.
thanks.
[email protected]
P.S. Today is the last day of archery season.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll keep you in mind and maybe be in touch later on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Antelope

I can provide a great antlope hunt with bow. Most goats are in the 13 to 14 inch range with some pushing 15. Have lots of pictures and ref. Can do a bow that starts in Aug or rifle that starts in Oct. Everybody has taken a goat thus far. Took 3 hunteres this year and everybody was done in the first 4 hours. Everybody was rifle this year. I would be most interested in muzzle loading season. Let me know what you think.

Goatslayer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts