Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a local shoot this weekend and got to talking to one of the pro shooters about getting some coaching and he offered to coach me free of charge.... the thing that got me was this person did not know me from a hole in the ground and yet still offered his time and know how to some one that he did not know... he is a well known pro that has won vegas and severall other ibo events.... he is a pro staff shooter for a large bow co. and severall other large manufactures.... Man was I and still am pumped with excitement.... My first lesson will be next week and I allready can not wait... Any way I just thought I would share with you guy's how cool these pro's are to offer this kind of service to the archery community... these guy's are buisy and still take the time to help us non pro's become better archers.... Is this sport great or what....:D :D :D

·
Occam's Razor
8,313 Posts
It's special when those "in the know" share and give of themselves to advance the knowledge of their field of expertise.............:) ............ck

·
74,535 Posts
Good News

Always good to hear when pros help. Thats the good thing about archery. There are lots of folks like that in this sport.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts