Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I have a Hoyt Protec platinum with reg cam&1/2's on it at 29". 60# XT2000 limbs the bow will come with a sure-loc challenger sight w/ a CR scope and 2X lens, also will come with a superball hooded peep and flo green and silver Americas best bow strings. The strings have approx. 200 shots on them. It will come with a hoyt prong rest and Easton Stab system 30" stab and both side bars are 8 inch and come with weights, I have 2 different side bar mounts both included. The bow is in good condition has a few minor marks where rest was bolted on othewise the bow is in good shape.It is an awesome indoor bow I just need to sell it because hunting season is right around the corner. $500 tyd for everything in the lower 48 or I would trade for a good hunting bow camo or black,prefer. an Athens Exceed in same specs but I'm open to offers just PM me thanks guys I'm going to try and post pics if they dont come up I can email them. Jake

securedownload[5].jpg securedownload[1].jpg securedownload[2] (2).jpg securedownload[3].jpg securedownload[5] (2).jpg securedownload[4].jpg securedownload[8].jpg securedownload[9].jpg securedownload[2].jpg securedownload[3] (2).jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.