Archery Talk Forum banner

Proud Dad

1333 22
My boys just turned 3 and are all about everything to do with hunting, so I was pumped to finally have them along to help track this doe and so were they...here are the pics!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
903 Posts
That is awesome! Congrats on the deer and your family. What kind of bow is that little guy holding?

willhunt...

· Registered
740 Posts
awsome

man that is just awsome cant wait till my son is old enough to go into the woods with his daddy again great job!

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
Awesome pictures, great to see you making hunting a family sport like it should be. Got some future hunting buddies for sure!

BTW: Congratulations on the doe proud papa!!

· Registered
718 Posts
Thats awesome I can't wait until I can get my little man out in the woods with me. Congrats on a nice doe and being able to share it with your kids. What kind of bow is little guy holding in the pic?

· Registered
633 Posts
Awesome photo. My 5 yr. old son is heading to the blind with me this weekend. I can't wait. Congrats on the doe and the experience.

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fantastic Family Hunt.. Was you all in a ground blind?... You all seem very Proud Not just Dad.. thanks for sharing the Pics... Congrates Boys for helping dad harvest and track his nice doe..
didn't have them with me for the actual kill, maybe next year (mom wasn't having that) I picked them up after and they got to help track!

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is awesome! Congrats on the deer and your family. What kind of bow is that little guy holding?

willhunt...
The bow is a toy from either gander or dicks I can't quite remember, comes with some suction cup arrows that they enjoy shooting at the windows of the house and at the TV while watching hunting shows!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.