Archery Talk Forum banner

Proud husband

2K views 31 replies 29 participants last post by  cliarcher 
#1 ·
My wife has had A great year. takeing 3rd in her flight at state indoor 1st at state field ,1st at state 3d. and harvesting this fine buck for her first deer on september 17. This is her second year shooting a bow in comp and hunting. just thought i would brag for her . should be easy to keep her hooked.

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
SICARIO said:
Nice Deer, did you have to gut it, or did she. The only way I get my wife out there is if I promise to clean her animal.

Congrats to your wife on all her accomplishments!!!

YOU field dress her harvests?!?!?! I was taught that if I shoot it, I clean it. I will admit that Jumpy did clean mine last year...........but not this year!!

#17 ·
yes i did have to gut it more to so her. she did have rubber gloves on so she did help.our hunnting buddy that helped us track it told her that on her first buck that she had to take his nuts off with her teeth she didint buy it.

she did put a preaty good shot on it quatering away. and she was up there about 20ft the deer still went about 250yds found him next morning 40yrds from were we had quit the night before.

also bird hunt dog she's still able to squeeze in thanks for keping her in check.
mabey she will forget about that big 8 from last year:cry: :pukey: :darkbeer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.