Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to announce that I am the very proud new PaPa of a new-to-me Toleke Whip!!Yep I couldn't stand the eye candy and bought Jinx Whip that he just posted on the classifieds. A year of so ago I sold Jinx my Excel combo and thought I'd return the favor and buy one of his.

I've mainly been a recurve guy during my 53 years of shooting bows but lately have gravitated to R/D bows and currently have 2 Don Dow stick bows which are fine shooters. But when I saw Jinx Toleke I just thought what the heck you cannot possibly have enough longbows. I am so excited and can't wait til it arrives. Just like Christmas in March!

I am not going to post pics of the new baby for two reasons: first I have no idea how to do it and don't own a digital camera, and 2: The pics that Jinx posted are in the classifieds so ya'all can see it.

Safety warning: for the good of your eye sight please wear sunglasses when viewing the pics or damage from the beauty of the Tiger Maple limbs and Zircote riser could hurt your vision.

Thanks Jinx.

·
Registered
12,058 Posts
Good move, that's a beautiful bow. If I wasn't happy with what I'm shooting now (and not so broke) that Whip would have been taking a trip to Minnesota.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Congratulations, Sarge!

I'm glad you bought it; (1) couldn't go to better home, and (2) now I don't have to try to restrain my urge to buy it!

·
Registered
9,950 Posts
Thanks, you saved me some money! - Boy that was tempting.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys I'm glad I could help so ya'all wouldn't be forced to spend any money. I was just to weak...P.S. don't tell my wife!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Sarge

That's a fine piece of Montana you have there.

Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts