Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how these arrows stack up to each other? Pros/Cons etc. Also let’s throw in the V-Tek 23 from victory Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have a small sample size of one dozen each. I checked one dozen SuperDrive 23 against one dozen PS23 a little over a year ago on a Ram spine tester and the PS23 were more consistent than the SD23. They had closer spine readings as well as straightness. Weight of the raw arrow shafts were closer as well, so I went with the PS23.
As a side note: I also checked a dozen Victory NVX at the same time. The Victory shafts were very very close to the PS23 but the PS23 beat them out by just a hair. Of the 3 different brands, Easton came in a distant 3rd. That is not to say you could not shoot great scores with the Easton shafts but on paper (of the dozen I checked) they were not as straight, nor had as a consistent spine as the other 2.
For my money, I did buy the PS23 and would buy the Victory NVX if I got a better deal. As yet another side note, the Black Eagle points were very consistent in weight (best I remember less than 1gr from the heaviest to the lightest) out of the dozen I checked as well.
YMMV

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the great info. Most of the research I’ve done has told me the same as u but I’m not finding much on the V-Tak shafts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m having a hard time finding the victory V-Tac 23s in Canada

1 - 4 of 4 Posts