Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August 15 & 16 the PSAA has the last state championship of the year the Bowhunter Animal its at Mechanicsburg! Who's going?
If you never shot the Psaa animal round you shoot 4 arrows at each target 2 arrows at the longest distance and 1 arrow at the 2 shorter distances. If you never shot a PSAA event come out and shoot this one its the most laid back and easiest shoot of the 4.
The drawing will be held for the Hoyt bows and Easton arrows at this shoot also!!!

Jason Carbaugh

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
August 15 & 16 the PSAA has the last state championship of the year the Bowhunter Animal its at Mechanicsburg! Who's going?
If you never shot the Psaa animal round you shoot 4 arrows at each target 2 arrows at the longest distance and 1 arrow at the 2 shorter distances. If you never shot a PSAA event come out and shoot this one its the most laid back and easiest shoot of the 4.
The drawing will be held for the Hoyt bows and Easton arrows at this shoot also!!!

Jason Carbaugh
It's going to be my first one Jason, and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be there along with Greg M., Charlie H., and Chris P. (three of my other BH UNL buddies.) :teeth:

Is the Easton arrow drawing only for those who attended all 4 state shoots as well? I know the Hoyt Bow giveaway is. But I'm not sure about the arrows. I only got to attend the Field/Hunter and now the BH/Animal.

Darrell Shipley

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's going to be my first one Jason, and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be there along with Greg M., Charlie H., and Chris P. (three of my other BH UNL buddies.) :teeth:

Is the Easton arrow drawing only for those who attended all 4 state shoots as well? I know the Hoyt Bow giveaway is. But I'm not sure about the arrows. I only got to attend the Field/Hunter and now the BH/Animal.

Darrell Shipley
This is going to be fun :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts