Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's attending the PSAA state field and hunter at Mechanicsburg this weekend?

Anyone that is not a PSAA member can shoot as a guest and get warmed up for NFAA nationals. The courses are in greatshape and ready to go!!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I will be there.

i cant wait for this shoot !!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing everybody again:D:D:D .I missed the state target shoot so i am ready to blow the dust off the Hoyt again:shade::shade:
What? A Big D sighting? Now I just gotta ask the question did you register on your own or did your fellow club members have to hold your hand through life to remind you? Sorry just had to ask as I don't know if I will ever forget that day at the PFATA Indoor Round. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its about time!!!!

red thee big D is growing up he signed up all on his own and i didn't have to pay this time!!!! I hope Queenie displays his registration form i would love to see it i don't think he has ever filled one out bean or myself fill them out for him;) glad to see you back after taking most of the summer off. I hear u have been hiding in an air conditioned John Deere all summer???

Jason Carbaugh

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Lol

so i get this phone call sunday night and the ring tone is to the old friday night show "Dallas" so of course i know who it is..."The Big ""D"" and he goes to me OH MY...I forgot to register is it too late?...LOL...now knowing how gullible TBD is i was nice and said .... no just call the PSAA let them know your comming and make sure you pay them and have all your paperwork filled out for friday! The Cost will be $100! Oh yeah and Nice Lady that should cover for my late charges, and a case or 2 still :darkbeer: ! btw i'm comming too! LOL

Patrick

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Well Almost Registered on his own without help

red thee big D is growing up he signed up all on his own and i didn't have to pay this time!!!! I hope Queenie displays his registration form i would love to see it i don't think he has ever filled one out bean or myself fill them out for him;) glad to see you back after taking most of the summer off. I hear u have been hiding in an air conditioned John Deere all summer???
If you saw Pats post after yours that says it all, but yes I too would like to see registration form to check out Thee Big D's immaculate handwriting skills.

I would definitely believe that you and Bean have filled his out for him all along, heck didn't you fill his out for Indoor Nationals and Vegas? I know I witnessed Bean holding his hand at the PFATA Round.

Oh well enough busting on you D, at least you got to get away from the farm for some shooting this weekend. :thumbs_up

See you boys Saturday as long as I remember to set the Alarm Clock. ;)

Jon

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pat

Pat let me in on a lil secret n told me i was not supposed to tell anyone.....He said that he has been shooting scores in the high fiftys and he is coming to WIN :D:D:D:D:D. I was down shooting with Jason tonight and told him bout Pat and he was could not stop laughing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Maybe I'll go. They put us on mandatory overtime at work, and now announced today that Sunday is available for double time. I could sure use some extra $$$$$$$$. So, if I'm there Saturday, I'll be flinging some arrows with ya, as long as I have some to fling. I keep smashing the back ends out of them, and nobody has any extra ones. It's getting dang expensive at $360/dozen. I may have to refletch some 470's and fling them.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
apap that what happens when you shoot 2 dozen arrows at one spot at 20 yards i hate when that happens;)

its only money it will be their next week so come out and have some fun this weekend my boss put me on mandatory overtime I'm still coming except i never get double time ;)

i hope to see u this week just say the heck with work i did and don't u have a date with a very shiny silver bowl?????

Jason Carbaugh

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hmmm

Some people just never forget do they!!!!:smile: ya i was a little late registering agian :angel::angel:.But they were nice enough to save a spot for me.
Dallas,
This is only because you spoke with Momma... had the Queen been on the phone you would have heard a different tune!

Bobby,
You can't miss a weekend full of flip flops! Also, I did the target assignments and, if you would have seen the mess because some people (Pat and Dallas, and others not being mentioned) can't seem to get their applications into the office, we need you to be there!

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
I'll be there. First time ever for me at a state shoot.

Just hope I can beat off this summer cold that's trying to get me down. :(

·
Registered
135 Posts
If you give me a stack of registrations I could find BD's in about two seconds. It's the only one in red crayon!:mg:

Jason, You are the boss so quit whining:cry:. You have it so tough, let me guess it's too cold to turn the air condition on but too warm not to as you sit in your office barking out orders. Don't worry we all feel for you buddy.

I heard Pat was shooting in the high 60's. Not sure if it's his great shooting or his new scoring system but you use what works:D

Good luck to all, I won't be able to make it for the weekend but i'll see all of you for Nat's.

Phil

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.