Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone shot both of these bows? I got an Axe 6 earlier this year and I really like it. I recently traded a different bow for the Accomplice 34 and am wondering what others think about these two bows. Speeds, accuracy, draw cycle, wall, anything you can compare.

·
Registered
23,619 Posts
I have shot both and prefer the Axe....I found the Accomplice had more hand shock, albeit minimal.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I have a 32 and have shot the Axe 6 this year. you really cannot go wrong with either one of them. the edge that I think the Axe has is adjustable draw length and a little bit of speed. Like I said, you really cannot go wrong with either one.

tell us your thoughts of the two you have,
later
jkeiffer

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am thinking that I will like the harder wall and the extra inch of brace height from the Accomplice. I have really liked my Axe so far but I feel that if my form is off just a bit I get an arrow out of the group and I wonder what will happen once I get into a stand.

·
Registered
23,619 Posts
I am thinking that I will like the harder wall and the extra inch of brace height from the Accomplice. I have really liked my Axe so far but I feel that if my form is off just a bit I get an arrow out of the group and I wonder what will happen once I get into a stand.
Than get an Axe 7.:teeth:

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
I really want to try an Axe 6,hoever,I don't know if I want to give up my 82nd for one. The Accomplice is a great bow,I have the 34 and love it,very easy to shoot.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I really want to try an Axe 6,hoever,I don't know if I want to give up my 82nd for one. The Accomplice is a great bow,I have the 34 and love it,very easy to shoot.
the axe 6 is way nicer than an 82nd. i would do it in a heart beat

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I received the Accomplice Friday and have shot it some but at a 27 inch draw instead of my normal 29. That thing is smooth. I have it cranked down to 70 lbs and it is easier to draw than my Axe set at 65. I like the solid wall on it as well as the grip. The grip is thin but not as thin as the Axe. I can't wait to get my 29 inch cams and shoot these both (properly set up) side by side. Early indications are that I might have an Axe 6 for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts