Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went today to buy the axe and it shot like i had a tooning fork in my hand. i was very shocked buy how bad it was. I tried the VXL and it felt the same way. I was very unhappy with both after reading all the great reviews just did not live up to what to the hype. Now i need to figure out what to buy.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
In before "The bows were out of tune" comments. Keep looking at different brands and you'll find something eventually.

:izza:

·
Registered
466 Posts
I Have an axe 6 and Vendetta XL and they are both as smooth as olive oil. Find one that is tuned correctly and you will see them in a different light.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I love my AXE 6, but it is tuned perfectly. It shoots really smoothly.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
My Vendetta has 0 hand shock and I stood next to a friend of mine shooting it and it is whisper quiet... I hated several brands of bows for a long time until I learned more about archery and figured out the shop did not tune their bows when I first shot the switchback xt I hated it and it felt like a tuning fork to me and you know how most people feel about that bow...

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I went today to buy the axe and it shot like i had a tooning fork in my hand. i was very shocked buy how bad it was. I tried the VXL and it felt the same way. I was very unhappy with both after reading all the great reviews just did not live up to what to the hype. Now i need to figure out what to buy.
First time I've heard this sort of complaint about either bow.:confused:

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
ive only seen a little bit of vibration from them at all, might ask you dealer if he can correct it, it is always possible for it to be out of tune, any bow would feel bad if its not right

·
Registered
249 Posts
Come on. Do you really think that SOOO many people have them and they are like tuning forks? The Vendetta especially is talked about by a ton of people on here as being one of the best bows. Obviously something was out of whack or you just decided to get the ball rolling on a thread of PSE fanboys.

I"M IN!!!!!

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Mathews Reezen.

:izza:

Come on. Do you really think that SOOO many people have them and they are like tuning forks? The Vendetta especially is talked about by a ton of people on here as being one of the best bows. Obviously something was out of whack or you just decided to get the ball rolling on a thread of PSE fanboys.

I"M IN!!!!!

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
sorry your experience was a let down. Good luck you will find something or try an AXE elsewhere;)

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
LOL!! I think hes just stirring the pot trying to start something, Everybody knows them bows are smooth and shock free, Come on fellas!

·
Banned
1,351 Posts
hmmm.. that's weird.. but i guess everyone got a different taste. keep trying out more bows. After shooting the axe 6 a few times and coming back to my Omen, the AXE 6 is definitely smoother consider how fast it is..

·
Registered
908 Posts
can someone tell me if the axe cam and l6cams are dl specific or do they have modulars

·
Banned
1,351 Posts
can someone tell me if the axe cam and l6cams are dl specific or do they have modulars
as far as i know, the only cam that is draw specific is the UF cam on the Omen (UF cam also used on the other pse bows too). All the others can either be adjustable by changing the screws on the cams or with modulars.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts