Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a neat little bow, anybody know how it shoots? Also wondering how the Bow madness 32" shoots? Looking to pick up another bow and the price is right.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
love mine.

sold all my other bows last year (SBXT, Alien X and X-Force SS) as this bow was much better than all of them for me.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
You would love the Bow Madness XS. One of my favorite little bows they have made.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I own/shoot the madness 32 and to date it's the best shooting bow I have ever owned. The small handle took a little getting used to, but now I prefer it to any grip made. The strings will work but you will probably want to change them long before they ware out. I have also flung a few arrows through the xs and honestly the only reason I went with the 32 was it was a little faster.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
For the money you can't go wrong with either, I got my BM XS cause I hunt out of blinds more and just thought the 28.5" AtA would be better, both are super smooth, fast, shock free and accurate :wink:

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have the BM32 and love it. I only used it for 3d so far. I might try it out in the field this spring and next fall. Great prices also. You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
A huntin' buddy of mine recently picked up this bow and he said he couldn't be happier with it. He's had some great bow rigs but said this was his sweetest shooter yet. Thats a pretty respectable review, considering the last few rigs he's owned. I have no doubt that it's a very nice rig!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
about the bowmadness xs, take a look at the firestorm x from a couple years ago. it's darn near the exact same bow. the only difference i can see is a couple diff. cut-outs in the riser. same cam too. i'm sure you can find a firestorm x for probably half the $ of the bm xs.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts