Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting a new bow and was think of one of these bow pse bowmadness or pse evo . Not sure the evo is worth the couple hundred dollars more.Any input would be helpful.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
i have bolth bows and can stack arrows with bolth of them the strings on the bow madness are not the best string by far exspecially if you are going to use a tubeless peep but the strings do get the job done i just changed mine after 2 years of useage also i think the bow madness bows are one of the most under rated bows in there line up.Ok now the evo is a sweet shooter for sure and worth the money but if your looking to save a little on the bow and spend the money you saved on some good equipment then go with the bowmadness to me either way it would be a win win for ya.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I would go EVO. From having AB Strings to being a better design. I have developed a love of PSE two cam bows.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
id go with the evo. i like 2 cams for speed and k.e.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
I am shooting the Vendetta XL. But if i were buying another bow today. The Bowmadness would be my pick.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
The EVO is worth it!!
\Just the premium strings are worth part of the added cost.

That's how bow companies keep the cost down on their entry level bows.... cheap strings.

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
Save the cash and go 2 cam with the Venny XL.. But both EVO and BM are super coices.Depends on your budget!!!

·
Ring******
574 Posts
I just received my all black Evo a few days ago and after shooting it, I think this is a great bow and also looks great. I don't think you would be sorry and it is worth the extra $

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
Looking at getting a new bow and was think of one of these bow pse bowmadness or pse evo . Not sure the evo is worth the couple hundred dollars more.Any input would be helpful.
the two bows are very different, the bowmadness is a very fine accurate and quiet single cam with lower quality string on it to help keep the price down,, the evo is a very fast quiet twin cam bow with better quality strings that you also pay for when you buy the bow,, both are great,, in the end one is faster with better strings a lower brace height,, the other is fast for a single cam, a little more brace height slower and costs less,,, you will most likely love the one you get

·
Registered
11,638 Posts
havent shot either, but based on everyones sterling review of the evo, I would say that you cant go wrong with it

·
Registered
13,108 Posts
evo hands down no questions asked.... they are apples vs oranges here... so i guess before giving that ans i should ask what is your skill level and are you really into archery...if you arent then save some money and bet the bm .... if you want performance and a top of the line piece of equipment then evo...but if you shoot them both side by side youll walk away with the evo

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the input, right now I have 04 bowtech liberty and looking to upgrade and need some sound input.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts