Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a quick video together comparing both these bows.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, both bows were 70# and 29"

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Are you the shop out near Knights Action Park?

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
Thanks for taking your time to make the video. Good work!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Not sure but from what I noticed the PSE kicked quite a bit on the shot. Price to pay for light weight? I guess until I shoot it I'm just speculating. For those that have shot it what did you experience. Thanks again.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
There is still a little speed left in that Hoyt. Hoyt's don't usually ever come in under ibo, it should be 312-315.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for sharing. Not sure but from what I noticed the PSE kicked quite a bit on the shot. Price to pay for light weight? I guess until I shoot it I'm just speculating. For those that have shot it what did you experience. Thanks again.
It certainly hopped more. I've since shot one with accessories and its a lot better!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is still a little speed left in that Hoyt. Hoyt's don't usually ever come in under ibo, it should be 312-315.
I tryed to keep the comparison as fair as possible. Both bows only had a d loop installed.

·
Registered
Ten Point Turbo GT - Viper S400
2,026 Posts
Good comparison I like the hoyt better ! Own 3 of em some I kinda bias !

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
I tryed to keep the comparison as fair as possible. Both bows only had a d loop installed.
Where both bows right out of the box? If so that's the Hoyt's probablem, for some stupid reason Hoyt never ships a bow in tune. They always need to be tuned properly to get ibo or above out of them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts