Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
B AND M ARCHERY
7,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B and M archery just got in a skull camo Carbin Air in 65#. This bow looks very nice. Tell me what you think

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
insane! love that camo pattern! some of the honest reviews ive seen they say there is vibration and some kick, whats your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I like the sw2 better than the country camo on that bow. Id like to see black riser with either country camo or sw2 limbs.

·
Registered
422 Posts
is the grip feel better than it looks. some people didn t like the bowtech carbon grip this looks about the same. a little to square. nice looking bow but not worth 1400 to me.

·
Registered
901 Posts
i can't tell you what i think unless you send it to me so i can shot it , my address is ……..
the camo looks a bit cheesy but i could care less compared to how it shoots/feels for me

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Awesome

·
Registered
896 Posts
Didnt like the after shot. Kicked like a mule/vibrate. But draws well and holds well for me. Typical pse feel with the usual vib. But being light it kicks for sure. But that was my experience

·
Registered
681 Posts
Deffinately looks like it's meant to be as light as possible

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
536 Posts
Not a fan of that camo pattern but was looking at one over the weekend and man, what a gorgeous bow regardless of color. Shockingly light. Wish I would have tried it out just for giggles but not at all in the market for a bow like this.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I duno,,neat looking print on the bow. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt,,, its still not a hoyt carbon,,, But then again I haven't shot one or seen one yet.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Looks good in that camo , needs different colored strings , and a lower price $$$$$$ there just to much money 895 $$ they would sell ,but I'm afraid PSE might have a problem selling these at that price !

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I think that is one damn nice looking bow!!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Personally, they are going away from home on the camo. I'm just never a fan of the "off the wall" camo..mossy oak, realtree..that's camo..this is kind odd to me.

Still love the loss of the bows though and would like to shoot one. Hate to hear the reviews of the kick and vibrations though. None are truly vibe/kick free I don't believe. .some may say so to justify buying a new bow, but they all have some vibrations or kick to an extent

·
can I shoot it?
17,049 Posts
I love the look of the bow. How light it is and the finish is better then typical carbon bows. I shot the pre-productions and thought they were awesome with the HD cams. When the production ones started hitting the dealers shelves I tried one again and did not like the changes at ALL. The cables are not served where they go through the extremely short cable slide and it completely changes the back third of the draw. Gravel road is the only term that comes to mind as you can actually feel the grit as that serving hits. I hated that change. Made me NOT buy the bow, and with the amount of bows I go through I would of probably ended up with two. Also I did not notice on the pre-production one I was lucky enough to play with, but those cables are under a ton of pressure to fit in that cable slide. Just try to move them with your finger and you can feel the pressure.

I do not think there is ton of vibration at all on the ones I shot. A little, sure but not bad on a 3.17lb bow. I still love the HD cams and the idea of the carbon air, but think they needed another year of development to come up with another way of working the cable guard. I know that PSE does not want to use roller guards (I have confirmed this when speaking privately to those that are in the know with PSE) but some other method needs to be come up with on the serving/cable slide on this bow. IF they did that is would be a fantastic hunting machine for trips out west.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts