Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently shoot STL Hunter 200's, and I was wondering what spine these have and what the equivalent arrows from Beman,Goldtip and Easton would be.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
The PSE Carbon Force 200's have a 420 spine. Anything from the brands you mention in a 400 spine should work just fine:wink:

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, i'm only drawin 52# right now but I might be increasing it to 55 or 60 in the relatively near future so I should hold off on buying new arrows or would those still work?

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to try my hand at refletching my own arrows (the same ones mentioned above) and I borrowed my friends bitz. Whats the easiest way to remove the old vanes? And with the straight clamp can I still do a slight (2-4 degrees) right offset?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I did a 3 degree offset on my blazers with no prob on a strait clamp. Just check for fetching clearance on the shaft. Also I just take a knife and slide the base of the fetching off and then cut a little more off until there is nothing left. Then I use Acetone and clean it up and make sure all the plastic is clear of the shaft.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts