Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any body likes these arrows but I guess its too late for that cause I Just ordered them. Im getting them in a few days and wondering if any body has troubles cutting these arrows? I always used aluminum arrows and cutting use to be easy with those. Is it ok to use a electric drill with a cutting head, or does sportsmans wear house cut arrows?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Don't use that electric drill to cut them. The possibility that you can damage your shaft miniscule could result in disastrous effects when you got to shoot those arrows. I have a Sportman's Warehouse near me and they do cut arrows and reasonably cheap as well. If you want to cut your own arrows you have to buy a special type of saw designed for that purpose. They are also reasonably priced as well.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yep , I use them. I wouldn't use any other arrow. I use them for 3D and hunting, matter of fact my whole family shoots PSE carbon force. I shoot the x weaves the wife and my oldest boy shoot a cheaper carbon force but we ALL shoot carbon force, wouldn't shoot anything else! JMO!,,,,,ilarcher

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
One of the best carbon arrows on the market in my opinion. I've shot all of them and finally settled on the Pro series (.001 straightness). I've yet to destroy one. JMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.