Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rate PSE Customer Service Poll for the last 2 years OK? Its a 30 YO company lets concentrate on recent 2-3 years worth of PSE Expereince witrh PSE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT & its dealers

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
they're awesome.. a while back I cracked a top limb..
sent the bow back.. PSE gave me a brand new bow..
I had the new bow back in 8-9 days from the day
I sent the damaged one to them... now , that's great
customer service...I had no idea they would send
a brand new bow, but they did...... great folks to
deal with... martin and pse are at the top of the food chain
when it comes to customer service..I'm shooting
Merlin right now , and they appear to be right up there
also.. time will tell..
In all my years of dealing with bow companies, most
have excellent customer service.. even the poor ones
are at least adequate...the only adequate experiences
I've had were with High Country and Mathews...

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
PSE has Fantastic Customer Service! I call them quite often to get specs on bows for other archers. I also call them when I have a question that I can't find an answer to. They are always more than happy to help out and they always go out of their way to make sure that they give perfect information.
I have called them a couple of times about problems on Old PSE bows. They rushed me the parts I needed in just a couple of days I had the old bows back up and shooting! THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTIES TOO! :)

Ifd I didn't believe in them so much, I wouldn't own so many PSE bows and wouldn't keep buying PSE bows!

Dick

·
Registered
18 Posts
My old PSE is six years old and still kicking,any time i have needed new parts what ever when ever there fast no bull service has
impressed me to no end, PSE is my company of choice.
I have a new model now and if problems arise i know they'll
be there. PSE ..........oh yea..........phil

·
Registered
365 Posts
I think that the people that have had negative experiences with PSE (is there such thing?:D ) should tell about it. PErsonally I think PSE has awesome customer service.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've shot PSE for years and have never had to test their warranty but a friend bought the same bow as mine about the same time as me, he had a limb to crack. He took it back to the shop where we bought our bows. They had new limbs on it quickly. You can't beat that. A good bow company puts a lifetime warrenty on their bows and PSE does that.

·
Registered
210 Posts
THEY ARE GREAT !!

I have Three PSE bows and wouldn't trade any of them . The customer service is outstanding. You can't beat a lifetime style warranty. I also like the fact you can change the draw length to fit you, without having to change cams, limbs, strings,etc.

Iwouldn't own anything else.
Thanks for Asking
Cityboy

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Well... From a person that does the warranty work on these bows, I rarely have any issues with getting parts from them. I have even seen them replace a whole bow, just because it was old and they didn't make that model anymore, and couldn't fix it for the person. He only had to pay shipping.

Top notch service!!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Heck Jay, I only paid shipping to them , they paid the
shipping back when they sent me a new bow.. u can't
beat that...........

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I too have only the highest praise for the customer service at PSE. No arguments or discussions - they simply fix the problem for those few who have them. Over 15 years and about 20 bows, I finally had a limb crack. It was replaced within a week's time with only one way shipping out of my pocket. Contrast this thread with the Hoyt thread currently working.

·
Registered
769 Posts
The best! My limbs started to crack at Redding two years ago. Showed it to the PSE truck crew. At the end of the shoot, they took my bow with them, five days later I had my bow back in perfect shape. Great service!

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
83% Wed Night

83% wed Night Good responses and good stories

well Done Pete

TINK

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
2 thumbs up.....

PSE is one of, if not the best companies out there...They stand behind their products to no end.....I shoot a PSE & though I love the looks of the new HOYT's and do kinda want one if I buy another new bow for '04 it'll be another PSE I do believe.........

·
Registered
174 Posts
The fiber optic crumbled on my boy's PSE sight. I called PSE to find out where I could buy some more fibers. They sent me a whole bunch of them free of charge.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
justshoot said:
Heck Jay, I only paid shipping to them , they paid the
shipping back when they sent me a new bow.. u can't
beat that...........
Nice. Actaully, our customer only paid one shipping price. They didn't even want to the old bow back, so he actually kept it. He couldn't shoot it mind you, but he had it for so long, he was able to hang it on his wall for memory sake.

·
Registered
236 Posts
PSE has yet to give me grief! i ordered some sight pins, when they arrived 3 were broken. I called up PSE and new pins arrived the next day, free of charge. Granted I live maybe 70 miles from PSE Headquarters, but damn they got those pins here quick!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts