Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in central/western ky. There are no pse pro dealers in my area. I am looking to buy a new full throttle and want it fully customized. I am a police officer (sorry if that offends some) and I really want a police themed bow, black with blue accents. I want high end accessories on the bow but cant find a website where I can customize the bow. The closest place I have found is in Sikeston Missouri. They have been helpful so far. Does anyone know of a dealer that deals with pro series pse bows. I refuse to change to a different bow. I need to be able to talk to someone in depth about what I want. If there is a dealer near bowing green ky that would be amazing because I feel like I need to do this in person. If not I need some suggestions on where to go to get price comparisons.

· Registered
6,800 Posts
All the PSE dealers deal with the pro series bows...but they will only get what the factory has to offer and it sounds like you are after something more custom that just a custom color. So you will want to find someone who does custom dips and they will strip the bow down and do a custom job. As far as accessories...none come standard with the FT so you can pick up whatever you like on those. You will probably want custom strings as well so you can decide colors...I'm not sure if Breathn does dips...he may.

· Registered
4,798 Posts
expressmail has the right idea. John does or did work with a custom dip company that if I remember right, had a red,white, and blue dip. You might do either limbs or riser in that and the other in black. Or, maybe he has a blue for you. He is a nice guy but gets swamped at times.

Ches.

· Registered
261 Posts
Hey this shop can get u any pse model and color offered by the company ...ones a hour from you other is hour and half
if I can be any assistance to you pm me and ty for serving us! Stay safe ! Sorry my mistake five springs is just a range ...not a dealer but the bow shop can get you what ever u want and is around a hour from bg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.