Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok decree owners.... Need the good,bad, and the ugly about these bows. Thinking about buying one and need some reviews/ opinions.

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
Would y'all pick it over a dna?
I had a DNA which I loved but I definitely prefer my Decree...more valley, more letoff, better back wall, less reflexed riser and still a few fps faster.

·
Kung fu master/Wizard
2,730 Posts
Add HD to the end of it and we can talk

·
Registered
661 Posts
I have the DNA sp, I love it! Fast,smooth and super accurate. I've ruined more arrows with this bow then all the bows I've owned in the last 25 yrs.

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,539 Posts
I like my Decree MUCH more than DNA SP. Hands down.
I have a 26" draw and the Decree performs very well at this draw length.

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
I've owned the DS decree IC, very quiet shooting bow. Shot great, the IC cams were a little harsh on the body. If ya got no joint problems or tendonitis, get the DS decree... I haven't tried the HD decree, but read nothing but great things. The only reason I don't own a HD is because the ATA is 35 - to long for my liking to hunt with.

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
Ok guys decree or a inertia?
I was in that same boat...but the inertia is a new 2016 bow which means you're going to pay full price of $799 or something close to that. There are leftover 2015 decrees new in box with full warranty going for $600 to $650, so you can actually get a decree for less money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts