Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot the PSE Dominator Pro again tonight...And pretty much convinced myself to pull the rigger on this bow...With an eye-ball tune, and a whisker bisket, quickie-setting of the clicker, arrows were grouping well, and getting decent arrow flight...No peep in the string, no finger sling, and no stabilizer, I was keeping the arrows in nice wad at 20 yards...I'll try to get a full set-up and tune on it Saturday, then I'm leaving for a few days to visit Family down Home...Initial shooting tells me that there is alot of potential in this new PSE bow....it sure draws and shoots sweet, arrow speed is just a tick behind my Hoyt Vantage X7, but not much....Most $$$ I've ever spent on a bow, I hope that it works out...L.O.L....I believe that it will....Take care.....Jim

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
congrats Jim !!!! Dont forget to post some pics for us.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
i can say so my self you WILL like it very much:)

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
congrats Jim !!!! Dont forget to post some pics for us.
....Well, I cant post pics, but the new bow is black...Pretty much the same as the pics on the PSE website....L.O.L...Jim

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can say so my self you WILL like it very much:)
...kaj4....I like it very much right now, considering the price tag, that says alot...L.O.L..Whether or not the bow and I "Jell", remains to be seen...Initial shooting tells me that this bow has a very "Neutral" feel to it, holds well, and is crazy smooth to draw for the arrow speeds that it makes...it kinda feels like a Mathews Apex, a PSE Moneymaker, and an older Hoyt wheel bow all blended into one...Except that it's faster, shoots softer and quieter than any of the other 3 bows...Time will tell, I reckon....Take care.....Jim

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
cant post pics? whats the problem??? come on Jim. you can do it !!! LOL

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'll get him hooked up, we'll have pics up by next week haha

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I have my fingers in my ears and my eyes closed..DODODODODODO...I DON'T NEED ANOTHER BOW...DODO LALALALA.....

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
oh just get another bow Neil. you only live once. lol :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
After the taxman has added his slice (import duty and Value Added Tax...value added to the Govt that is), you do not want to know how much the Dominator Pro is over here.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
$2300? ( sounds more like a Hoyt )

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
$2300? ( sounds more like a Hoyt )
Not quite, more like $1600, same as the Hoyt Vantage and Mathews Apex 8, but a little cheaper than the Contender.

Shadowcat is more like $1000.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts