Archery Talk Forum banner

PSE - Dream Season DNA

1982 3
Description: I bought this bow because it was time to upgrade from my old bow. I first time i shot it i thought my arrow was going to catch on fire! Its scary fast! I killed four deer with it this year all of them were a complete pass through. I shot some others to compare but this bow is too good! Very light very quite and like i said super fast! I ended up getting the break-up infinity with the black. Also it was very easy to adjust it to my draw length. I am very impressed and won't shoot anything but PSE from now on!

Keywords: PSE DREAM SEASON DNA
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I bought this bow naked for $780 and it's the 2013. All together fully done was $1200, but I have to say it was worth it. Shoots so smooth however I didn't like the aggressiveness with the lack of valley on it, but it grew on me. It keeps me on my toes while aiming.

Rating10
ProsSuper fast and very aggressive
ConsNo valley to it but I kinda like it.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought this bow completely set up

SKB water tight case
Armortech HS HD 5 pin sight
10" beestinger stabilizer with quick disconnect
Whisker biscuit Pro rest
tight spot quiver
the beast II release
18 carbon express blue streak arrows
- 12 with parabolic target inserts
- 6 inserted for broadheads
Rage two blade broadheads
G5 stryker broadheads
whisker snotstring snot
knocking tool
PSE armband
string nubs

total cost for this bow out the door was $1285

VERY happy with this purchase.

Rating10
ProsFAST, smooth
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
373 Posts
My bow is a 55# model and this bow is fun to shoot !It is fast and will be a great hunting bow.At 55# it does'nt try to take off on you at full draw.

Rating9
ProsHolds well at draw,smooth ,Quiet at shot,low vibe,light weight!
ConsNone
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.