Votes: 41 53.9%
  • Bowtech Invasion

Votes: 35 46.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an Omen Pro at 60lbs. Thinking about getting a smoother bow with a little more let off. Which one and why?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have owned both, and evo is much smoother and draws easier imo. My evo was faster too !

·
Registered
19,513 Posts
Invasion. I don't care for the bulkiness of the EVO, although they are nice shooting bows.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have shot both Bows. IMO the invasion was a better shooting bow. Light, Fast, and Accurate. The decision is really based off of what you like best.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
I can settle this for you very easily: Eenie Meenie miny moe........................Both good bows

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just purchased a 2012 PSE Dreamseason EVO. The primary reason was I wanted a smoother drawing bow without compromising all the other important factors such as speed, etc... For a while I was leaning toward the PSE Omen Pro but once I shot it I knew it was not for me. I have never personally shot the Bowtech but I am sure it is an excellent bow. After shooting the PSE I believe it was the best fit for me. I am in my early 50's and have some problems with my left shoulder and transitioned from 70 lbs draw weight to 60 lbs draw weight. Its smooth, incredibly accurate, light weight, looks great and best of all I got it at about half price since the new 2013 models were getting ready to be released. From my experience so far, I think you would not be disappointed with the PSE but I would suggest you shoot both and decide for yourself. I am not married to any specific brand and settled for what worked best after shooting about a dozen different models. Best of luck with your selection.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I had the intention to buy the evo but after I shot both ended up liking the feel of the invasion better. I thought the draw cycle on the evo was just a little harsher and there was more noise at the shot but the evo was a very close second. You can't go wrong either way.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have had my sights set on the evo for some time. I have always shot pse so I figured I would expand my horizon a little bit!

·
Registered
180 Posts
if you get a chance,check out the pse DNA before ya buy.great bow little smoother than the omen,little faster than the evo,I have owned 2 omens and im going to shoot the dna this year

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have heard a lot of good about the DNA. Seems pretty awesome! Probably will get an older evo or invasion

·
Scout, Hunt, Kill!!!
4,261 Posts
50 lb Omen Pro Limbs.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
The invasion was smoother and felt better. I shoot it way better. It holds like a 36" bow. Less mass weight. Easier to tune. Quieter. Better strings from factory.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts