Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the pleasure of getting to shoot several of the new PSE bows last night and included in those was the new EVO.
Wow was this a smooth bow. I'm used to 70 lbs so a 60 lb bow is goign to feel nice for sure but this bow drew super nice. I truely was amazed at the easy this bow rolled back with no noticed hump in the back of the draw cycle. Shot was nice and quiet with little to no bow movement.
The back wall was a bit softer than I'm used to with my Elite, but they and those like them are the "king" of solid backwalls.

Should be a great hunting bow for those looking for a quick and quiet killer.:thumbs_up

· Registered
3,243 Posts
Placed my order for the EVO a month ago, and found out it's still a month out. Our rep stopped in with the entire line, and I was impressed with everything they had. Definitely their best cams, and the Pro-Line is no longer so agressive for the every day shooters like me.

Best of luck and good shootin'.

· Registered
3,243 Posts
Placed my order for the EVO a month ago, and found out it's still a month out. Our rep stopped in with the entire line, and I was impressed with everything they had. Definitely their best cams, and the Pro-Line is no longer so agressive for the every day shooters like me.

Best of luck and good shootin'.
Dream Season. Loved the Black riser & Camo cams. Indoor season will be over by the time it comes, so not able to show it off.

· Team #28
5,838 Posts
Was lucky enough to order an Evo on the day they were released and have had it since mid November. Have to agree with everything the OP stated. An all around great bow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.