Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PSE Evolve 31 (#60 - maxes at 62) with custom strings and cables in electric blue/silver.....looks very sharp and pops with these strings. Also have Blue Limbsaver limb dampeners on the bow. It will also come with a pack of purple hoyt shock rods (to customize riser if you like) and the factory limb dampeners. I also have the factory/stock strings/cables with it as well. Removed the Evolve decals on the limbs as well.
TYD for $600 (bare bow) - - or would trade for another Evolve in #70
100% feedback.
Thanks.

IMG_0978.JPG IMG_0979.JPG IMG_0980.JPG IMG_0981.JPG

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pm's answered.

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
~~~ttt~~~

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
~~~ttt~~~

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
~~~ttt~~~...great deal here guys if you check prices on other Evolves. Bow is new with brand new strings/cables. Limb decals just had graphics removed for cosmetics, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. Bow is currently set at 27.5 and paper tuned once I put the new string/cables on. Will also come with 10 Hoyt Shock Rods (purple) if you want to customize the riser dampeners more.

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<<ttt>>>

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bow was owned by a PSE rep prior.

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would be interested in First Lite or Sitka gear as well. XL tops/jackets and large pants. These would be only trades considered.
Not interested in other bows (unless a #70lb Evolve perhaps). This one is just too easy pull with these cams :wink:

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<<ttt>>>

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<<ttt>>>

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<<ttt>>>

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ttt.

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would be interested in First Lite or Sitka gear as well. XL jackets and large pants.

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pm's have been answered. Only bows I would be interested in are: PSE Evolve in 70#, newer Bowtech (Reigns) or 17' Halon 32 - - all in 70#.
As stated in posts above, bow also comes with the after-market limb dampeners (Limbsavers) as well Hoyt Shock Rods to customize the riser colors and all factory dampening accessories. Brand new strings/cables in Fury tuned and timed as well.
This is a great price for a 17' new bow with everything it comes with. I have shipping costs into this as well. You're not going to find them cheaper too many places.
Review my feedback, I baby my equipment and keep it immaculate. Thank you.

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Up.

·
Perry Hunter
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gone. Closed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status