Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are hard to find in the classifieds and they're selling such I need to start some bad rumors so I can score one for the typical 40% of retail that's typical for slightly used PSE bows.

I am shocked how few recent PSEs are circulating right now in the classifieds. I know they're the FOTM right now but dang.

You know I heard they're ticking time bombs and are twice as likely to explode than any Bowtech...

So sell yours today for ~$500

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
redman
8,036 Posts
I pick up a used Pse evolve 31 left hand for $550 last week at the pro shop as soon as I saw it I tookit

you do not see any for sale in left hand

·
THE ORIGINAL
9,173 Posts
Could have something to do with the fact that you want the only really "good" bow PSE has ever produced???

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could have something to do with the fact that you want the only really "good" bow PSE has ever produced???
I don't like the grip or the riser as much as my Decree HD but I DO like the option to run the FL mods and notch up the speed a bit. I could drop down to a 60lb bow and most-likely beat my DHD speed-wise.

But, Elkie, if you look right now there aren't very many PSE bows at all circulating.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
If PSE bows aren't any good then why has Hoyt continuously copied PSE designs over the years? Hmm...

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
That's funny coming from someone who's beloved brand is still trying to come out with something to top the Spyders and Nitrums - LOL.
Yes my comment is uncalled for but so is yours.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Funny you bring this up because I have been looking for one also. Thinking of trading Reign 7 for one but they are definitely hard to find.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
there have been some deals on them lately. last years model bows are going for cheap. I have a carbon air 34 for sale and am shocked at the prices some of them are selling for. it for sure a buyers market.

be patient. one will surely pop up soon

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
If I can sell my Podium I am gonna get one. Had a green one I wanted but Sethro picked it up I think. I wanna see what all the rave is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I'm thinking of buying the Purple 60lb'er on Camofire for $599, trying my best to NOT pull the trigger! Don't really need another bow but that purple bow with Crown Royal purple strings would look great in my hands during the upcoming 3D season...

·
Registered
16,676 Posts
I'm thinking of buying the Purple 60lb'er on Camofire for $599, trying my best to NOT pull the trigger! Don't really need another bow but that purple bow with Crown Royal purple strings would look great in my hands during the upcoming 3D season...
Yep if it wasnt purple id bought one lol. Good,deal on brand new one

·
Vendor
6,897 Posts
Just picked one up off of here last night. They are going quick...missed out on the green 60 bucknbass sold cause I took too long to get back with him....I blame the long drive and hike out to the stand that afternoon.

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
Just picked one up off of here last night. They are going quick...missed out on the green 60 bucknbass sold cause I took too long to get back with him....I blame the long drive and hike out to the stand that afternoon.
You don't want to see the times on my PM's from you two, it literally sold 2 minutes before your offer.

·
Vendor
6,897 Posts
You don't want to see the times on my PM's from you two, it literally sold 2 minutes before your offer.
All good, just the way the cookie crumbles! Appreciate you handling it like a pro!

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
If PSE bows aren't any good then why has Hoyt continuously copied PSE designs over the years? Hmm...
They did a bad job copying then. lol. Different riser cut outs. But hey, at least you're not on cable slides now. That's the spirit.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts