Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the difference in the Fl and LL mods? I know speed but does it change the draw cycle?

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
FL are the fast let-off mods and the fastest available, stiffer draw, less valley but the most speed-65%-75%letoff.
LL are an in-between the FL and HL mods, they are also 65%-75% let-off but with a slightly easier draw, a touch more valley and slightly slower than the FL.

If I am wrong someone please chime in.

·
Registered
8,964 Posts
Does anybody know the speed difference between all three mods? I assume LL is about +5 fps and FL is about +10 fps from HL mods?

·
Registered
16 Posts
FL are the fast let-off mods and the fastest available, stiffer draw, less valley but the most speed-65%-75%letoff.
LL are an in-between the FL and HL mods, they are also 65%-75% let-off but with a slightly easier draw, a touch more valley and slightly slower than the FL.

If I am wrong someone please chime in.
Does these fl mods shorten the draw length as well as the valley? Im in between 29 and 29.5 im hoping the fl mods set at 29.5 will actually be about 29.25....is that safe to assume? Thanks

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Does these fl mods shorten the draw length as well as the valley? Im in between 29 and 29.5 im hoping the fl mods set at 29.5 will actually be about 29.25....is that safe to assume? Thanks
Fl mods increase dl 1/4” compared to the hl and ll mods in the respective stop position...
Which is also some of the speed increase most report with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fl mods increase dl 1/4” compared to the hl and ll mods in the respective stop position...
Which is also some of the speed increase most report with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Doesnt sound like lucky stops are necessary...set at 29 and 75% and ill get what im looking for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts