Archery Talk Forum banner

PSE forum question

586 14
I have a new PSE coming, so I decided to register on the PSE forum. I registered, clicked the link to complete the process, ok so all is good, it's just an internet forum right? - a place for useful information sharing?

This is the email I got today:

"Dear scottyb,

Unfortunately your registration at PSE Archery Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
PSE Archery Forums"

What the heck is up with this???
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,928 Posts
:mg: I thought only Mathews blacklisted. Just kidding.
I get this response everytime I try to post.

"heavy dart, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

· Registered
1,957 Posts
Happened to me first time I tried too, tried it again and it worked fine. I became a member when I got my bow as well and I've have learn't alot over there. It's like here, but more PSE orientated (go figure) and less bashing (of brands other than PSE). Not as busy though

· Fat Jesus
29,133 Posts
That doesnt make any sense...Try to register again and see what happens. I'll look into it for you guys and see if I can find out what's going on...I'm not making any promises though, the new Mod. that runs the show over there hasnt answered my last 2 or 3 PM's I sent him.

· Registered
4,928 Posts
I wonder what poor old scotty did to deserve this:-

"Dear scottyb,

Unfortunately your registration at PSE Archery Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Must be really,really bad.:eek::D

· Registered
2,305 Posts
They were updating the forum yesterday.
Be sure that you check your spam box after registering.
There have been some IP bans, PM me your IP and I can see if your access is blocked that way.
Which new mod is not responding to PMs?

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
I know they were down last night doing maintenance, so something must be "out of place". I started at thread over there about the new member rejections and "reported" my own post. By reporting it, I should get the attention of all the MODS at one time.

· Registered
2,305 Posts
By reporting it, I should get the attention of all the MODS at one time.
I'm a mod on the PSE Forums.
I've asked the first questions that can help define the problem.
Normally rejections like is described is a 'bad ip' or a username with disallowed characters/words.

PM me more info and I can see what I can do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.