Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATers,

A few years back PSE sold a bow called the Monarch with a shoot thru riser. I saw a rest on one that bolted to the face of bow right at the bottom of the window rather than bolting at the plunger hole. I went to the PSE Forum to ask where I could get one of these rests but the forum seemed to be down. I just tried again and still couldn't get in. Does anyone know where I can get one of these rest or know what's up with the PSE Forum?

Thanks,

Roger Barker
Middlefield, OH

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys. I did get in this time but it seems my password is out of date. I haven't been able to register probably because of all the traffic. I'll get there eventually. Thanks again.

Roger

·
Registered
408 Posts
They're having problems on there. It works for a while and its down every few minutes or so. These problems just started happening today.

·
Registered
6,647 Posts
I believe the arrow rest you're looking for was manufactured special for certain PSE models but not sure by whom (Golden Key, Cavalier, ???). It was only available through PSE. At least that's the case if its the same design that was also used on the Mach-11's and Mach-10's for a short time. PSE may still have some laying about at the factory?

>>------>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts