Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys
Been offered a Full Throttle at a great price. However the draw length is set at 28 inches on the module specific cams. My draw length is very short at 25 inches.
So guess I'm asking 1) are modules that short avaliable and 2) can I still get them from PSE?
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, my question is does anyone know if I can still get them from PSE and do they come in 25 inch setting?

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Yep, my question is does anyone know if I can still get them from PSE and do they come in 25 inch setting?
No. You can't get 25" Full Throttle cams. 26.5" was the shortest draw cams they made for the Full Throttle. My advice is the have someone build you a bow with ME cams on an X-Force HF or GX or early Omen riser or a 2011 AX riser or 2012-2013 EVO (6) EV or 2011-2013 Omen riser. This will give you a bow with a brace height of 5-3/8" to 5-1/2" with an ADJUSTABLE draw length range of 23" to 27.5" This is BY FAR the best speed bow a short draw archer can build in my opinion. I have built two of these and still have one. They are not only FAST for such a short draw length, they give you the CHOICE of having a short PSE style valley PLUS the option of having a longer valley and higher let-off by having the module setting 1/2" shorter than the draw stop setting. This is a TRUE short draw SPEED BOW with the advantage of rotating modules. PSE made a similar bow, the EVO SD, but they used the EVO 7 riser, giving it a 6.5" BH. Using the EVO 6 riser gives you an inch less brace height and therefore 1" longer power stroke.

Here is a link to my post about my first PSE EVO Short Devil I built on a 2011 EVO AX riser (961 limbs):

https://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5515101

This is the second one I built using a black X-FORCE 6 riser (898 limbs):
Notice the short brace height! It's 5-3/8" on this one. That's short, but it's still 1/8" longer Brace than the Full Throttle.

DSC03679.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts