Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not like the grip of my PSE bow. I don't have a problem with the newer grips but my bow...I hate it...Any ideas on what to do?

PSE X Force HF6

·
Registered
561 Posts
You can sell it to me and get something you will like better. Lol, I love that bow.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Problem is its not to small it's too fat...that's why I don't like it. Comparing it to other PSE bows I find that it's clunky in hand. It's also hard which hurts my hand.
I don't understand how you like newer bows grips and not yours for the second part of your complaint? I'm pretty sure all bows that don't use a bolt on grip will be just as hard as yours. I have owned many bows from a few different company's and have never found a soft aluminum grip

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't understand how you like newer bows grips and not yours for the second part of your complaint? I'm pretty sure all bows that don't use a bolt on grip will be just as hard as yours. I have owned many bows from a few different company's and have never found a soft aluminum grip
Lol, your trying to be funny. Well maybe i should say this grip isn't as comfortable as say the Mathews or the newer PSE's

·
Registered
136 Posts
I thought that grip was the best I've,ever held. The only complaint I have is that thing gets really cold in the stand. I took some gutted Paradies and wrapped mine and it does help some. Manageable with gloves. Maybe try that. It softens it up some with out taking away from the grip to much.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts