Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here we are again..PSE blows everything out of wack about not showing any new product untill 10/1/03:::and once again there site is down...maybe they should release the product 10/3/03 to fall in place with the up time on there site...

jmo

mikie

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,099 Posts
I was there a few minutes ago and it was working. They had a video or two showing a peak at some of the new bows. That is the first maker I have got a look at the new bows for this year.

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant get to the site....?????????? i can get everywhere else except the pse site

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,099 Posts
that is odd. From what I could see they have a new cam on a couple of bows one of which was the primos STL. The new cam has a larger idler associated with it. I assume for more level nock travel. They also have a couple with dampers mounted on the back of the riser. The risers have some new cutout patterns as well. Nothing earth shattering I could see so far though.

·
Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,256 Posts
Mach 12 and the Mach Pro are new. Still waiting to see more.

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Hell, Their site and their forum are both down! PSE sure needs to hire a Real Webmaster to keep their sites up and running. The forum is down almost more than it is up!:( :mad:

Dick

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
They are all back on line now. For how long "Only The Shadow Knows!"

Dick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts