Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a PSE Vendetta XS a few years back and now I am having tuning issues. I keep getting a tail high on the paper tune (3/4"). I use a WB rest that is set a tad higher than the nock already, so it is not a high nock issue. I think it might be a cam synchronize issue, but the sync marks on the cam are pointing to the same spot on the bus cable....I don't trust my local bow smith-(they have jacked a few things up) and was wondering if you guys might be able to help? Could my draw stop be affecting it? The tiller is the same from top to bottom, there is not a fletching contact issue. So, any ideas? Is it a sync issue? I did have to replace one of the cam's-should I have replaced both cams? Can you help me?
Christian Rumple
2010 PSE Vendetta XS
340 ICS Hunter Arrows

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
You cam have a timing issue.Just because those marks are even on your cables does not mean its perfect.You can twist the control or buss a few turns either direction and see those marks move very little.....I would look up the thread "bare shaft results" and follow that step by step and you will be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts