Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a martin jaguar on order now for about 2 months and have been waiting oh so patiently. My patience is running out. I am considering buying a PSE Impala take down instead. Does any body have any experience with this bow or should I Wait for my Martin Jaguar.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I've shot the Impala. Didn't like it. It felt like I was holding onto the business end of a Louisville Slugger. Bulky and seemed kind of heavy for what it is.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Wait for the Jag'.
You buy the PSE an then see somebody else with a Jag' an their loving it,,,your going to be gutted.
Two months is nothing,,,,harden up man;)

·
One crazy Mutant ;)
9,083 Posts
I don't have the PSE but I have the Ragim Impala Deluxe "which is identicle" & like it.

It shoots very well, quiet, at 50# @ 28" she shoots a 500gr. arrow @ 162 fps avg. so not too bad, nice package but the grip is a little bulky but tolorable.

Not a Custom bow but neither is the PSE, nor the Martin Jag.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i never shot the impala

but i have a 50lb jaguar and absolutely love it....i have been shooting it like crazy and my compounds are jealous i believe...i am gettin excellent groups from it and its smooth and quiet....the grip is awesome too..i just want to put a better more durable rest on it than the one that came with it ...other than that its awesome.....:shade:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts