Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see the spec for the levitate 2.0 yet? Did anything change other the. Limb pockets, shim kit?

· Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why yall calling it 2.0?
Shim kit is all it gets
That’s what they called it on the interview dud was doing I didn’t make the name up he said it was bigger limb pockets new shim and was r sure what else because I had to finish drilling holes thru walls

Reactions: RavinHood

· Registered
4,605 Posts
is the new shim kit the movable shims unveiled first on the Mach 34?

hopefully that will be on all pse flagships within the next year or so (i bet aftermarket folks will start making the shims out of aluminum or titanium for those that don't like plastics)

· Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

hopefully that will be on all pse flagships within the next year or so (i bet aftermarket folks will start making the shims out of aluminum or titanium for those that don't like plastics)
I believe you are right but I’d be shocked if it was metal on metal I’d think the plastic is pretty tough

· Full Time Novice
11,284 Posts

The delrin doesnt bother me i wish they were finer when i say this i mean that theres only 3 sizes i wish there were more

· Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
was told info and pricing will be updated soon. production on quivers may not go out for a while. all they have is proto types.
Is the name 2.0 or was that not correct?

· Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ive got two levitates on order and was told they will habe the new system but i never mentiomed 1.0pr 2.0whenplaced
Wish I could find the video of him calling it that but I think it was on my wife Facebook live.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts