Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

· Registered
563 Posts
is the new shim kit the movable shims unveiled first on the Mach 34?

hopefully that will be on all pse flagships within the next year or so (i bet aftermarket folks will start making the shims out of aluminum or titanium for those that don't like plastics)
Every Pro series bow will have the EZ 220 shims from here forward.

· Registered
2,918 Posts
It's more cam options, similar to other PSE bows, as well as the new cam shimming system, and possibly the inline mounting system (as seen on the unite).

I believe those are the changes and they are good ones. Not everyone wants the aggressive feel of the current cam, and the old shimming system was a nightmare, and getting accessories inline is an important change for a bow this light and follows the industry trend.

· Registered
6,855 Posts
That’s what they called it on the interview dud was doing I didn’t make the name up he said it was bigger limb pockets new shim and was r sure what else because I had to finish drilling holes thru walls
I think its just the wider cam (EC2) and the new shim system. Probably not wider limb pockets since the gap is already set up for the S2 & E2 which are the wider cam design. Riser probably will have the pic rail for sights and the integrate dovetail for the rest mount. and maybe the riser dampener like the Fortis. Thats my guess anyway.

· Registered
3,213 Posts
ive got two levitates on order and was told they will habe the new system but i never mentiomed 1.0pr 2.0whenplaced
If you don't mind, once you hear something from PSE, could you let us know when the upgraded Levitates will be officially ready to order? I want one with the EC2 cam on it.

· Full Time Novice
11,284 Posts
Ravinwood, Are the quivers going to be like Duds Checkmate quiver without the nock on logo ?
If you don't mind, once you hear something from PSE, could you let us know when the upgraded Levitates will be officially ready to order? I want one with the EC2 cam on it.
Font Parallel Diagram Cylinder Liquid

Tool Font Line Auto part Office instrument

I will as soon i hear something

· Registered
3,213 Posts
Thanks. I really wish that all of these companies would hold off launching/announcing stuff until they can deliver a realistic quantity in a realistic timeframe. 8-12 weeks seems ridiculous.

· Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
21 - 40 of 56 Posts