Archery Talk Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

· Registered
11,480 Posts
Non machined rails or dove tails make absolutely zero sense on any bow. Hopefully that isn’t the case cause I can’t see how you’d attach it to the carbon unless you add threaded bushings….

· Registered
5,726 Posts
What are the specs on it? I've still yet to see anyone give them and PSE hasn't posted.
I'm sorry for any confusion. I just took my 2022 levitate and added the new axle kit and 220 shim kit and limb dampeners. I did have to drill my limbs out. The axle hole on the levitate is 1/4 and you need a 5/16 inch hole for the new axle kit. And EC cams. I love the levitate with an EC cam, It's just a refined Mach 1.

· Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Will the Levitate 2.0 have the new shim kit available on any cam?

Or only for Levitates with the new EC2 cam?

Like, could I get a Levitate with an E2, but also have the new shim kit?
I think the whole run down pro series model bows will have the new shim kit

· Lift, Run, Shoot
15,101 Posts
All 3 levitates are now up at the online tune charts on the website. (EC2, S2, E2)...
Thanks! Haven’t updated bow page but tune charts do appear to have them. 2 problems. DL range seems to start at 28” which is high and takes me out (27.5). The other problem is it shows 330 IBO which is painfully slow for a 6” BH bow.

Oh well, guess that ensures I won’t be spending money on a PSE any time soon.

· Registered
6,855 Posts
Thanks! Haven’t updated bow page but tune charts do appear to have them. 2 problems. DL range seems to start at 28” which is high and takes me out (27.5). The other problem is it shows 330 IBO which is painfully slow for a 6” BH bow.

Don't give up yet...those online tune charts very often have errors; just wanted you to see that the new Lev will have the new shims.
The DL will go down to 25", brace 6.125, speed 338 IBO. Not as fast as the E2; but that is old news as we know the E2 is a more aggressive cam.

· Registered
55 Posts
Is the Levitate with EC2 cams essentially the same bow as the Mach 1 with shims? Same riser, correct? Was the only change between Mach 1 and Levitate aggressive cams and paint?

· Registered
6,855 Posts
Is the Levitate with EC2 cams essentially the same bow as the Mach 1 with shims? Same riser, correct? Was the only change between Mach 1 and Levitate aggressive cams and paint?
Different riser and some other additional bells and whistles. If i recall correctly; wider limb pockets, additional rear stabilizer bushing, upgraded cable rod system, PBTS.

· Registered
11,480 Posts
I was pretty well set on a Levitate with S2 cam until I seen brace height on it. Now I am thinking a Mach 34 with an S3 looks like it doenst give much speed and has over an inch in additional brace height

· Registered
2,756 Posts

It is likely the 330 IBO is not correct. The E2 cam is listed at 348 and mine is very close to that. The EC does not give up anywhere close to 18 FPS on the 34, so no reason to think it will on the Lev.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts